Gravity Forms booking
Gravity Forms is the ideal tool for accepting online bookings and registrations because you can build the user experience exactly as you want it. Its major shortfall was the lack of an easy to use management dashboard facility. We ‘scratched our own itch’ and fixed that with GFChart!
The Gravity Forms team were so impressed with our work that they made us one of their very first Certified Developers.
Why use Gravity Forms for bookings and registrations?
There are many other online booking and registration options but we found that they all force you into their designated workflow. That’s fine if you perfectly fit their use case, but somehow there always seem to be compromises required.
We love Gravity Forms because it is uncluttered and can be easily configured to cope with details that other solutions either cannot support, or do it in a very clunky way. Gravity Forms is very flexible, has payment gateways, many 3rd party application integrations, and submissions can easily be downloaded into a spreadsheet. It’s also extremely developer friendly so can be tightly integrated with other functions if required.
We could have used any form builder because we are completely independent of Gravity Forms. Having trialled several options, we chose Gravity Forms because of its pedigree. We have since found them to be an extremely professional company to partner with.
Real time management dashboards from GFChart
Venue filled vs capacity
Event managers want to know how bookings are going, where people are coming from, etc – ideally live and up to date. Audiences want to know how popular something is before booking. GFChart is the solution you need.
Designed with you in mind
We have noticed that management dashboards are usually an afterthought, clients don’t want to pay extra for them, and their needs can change over time. Hard coding and debugging dashboards is a very time consuming activity.
GFChart is ideal for people like you because it’s:
- Rapid: menu driven so no coding skills are required. Fully documented, and supported by people who understand it.
- Flexible: use in 1000s of use cases so when the client changes their mind you don’t need to invest hours.
- Low risk: try before you buy site available and 30-day no quibble full money back guarantee.
- Enduring: we’ve been around since 2014, have customers in 70 countries, and regularly release upgrades.
How to build a Gravity Forms booking solution
- Build your booking form in Gravity Forms.
- Optionally connect a payment gateway / mailing list service / etc.
- Install GFChart BASIC.
- Create a chart or calculation within GFChart.
- Display on a page, post or widget.
If I can do all that with GFChart BASIC, what more can I achieve with GFChart ALL?
- Automatically email reports to people who prefer information in their inbox*
- Monitor trends by creating charts against time.
- Enable users to modify reports on the fly via front end filtering*
- Match your website palette using our color customisation features.
- Get started even faster with our pre-configured template library.
- Install on multiple sites.
- Enjoy features for surveys, assessments and more.
Gravity Forms booking is popular with:
Educational Institutions, Venues, Clubs, Online training providers, Community Groups, Causes, Faiths and Churches.
Purchase GFChart BASIC today and stop others chasing you for reports.