Gravity Forms calculations
Easy basic calculations and math on Gravity Forms submissions
Just as sports venues have scoreboards, so databases need dashboards! With GFChart you don’t need to be an expert PHP developer to produce a basic Gravity Forms calculations from submissions.
Gravity Forms calculations examples
- Events bookings or course registrations tracking
- Sales – both unit sales and revenue
- Fund raiser progress
- RSVP counting
- Dealer network activity monitoring e.g. how many sales calls were completed by the Northern region last week?
How it works
- Use our no-code interface to build your desired calculation.
- Publish on a page/post/widget using our Gutenberg block or classic simple shortcode.
- Use our powerful filters to restrict the data set e.g. registrations last week; or
- Build a more complex dashboard table using HTML/CSS; or
- Create a visual progress bar from the counter
For further information checkout our documentation.