GFChart v1.3.0 has now been released. This introduces support for exporting and importing charts/calculations between WordPress installs.
- New: import and export charts alongside forms.
- New: GFChart Plus launched including pre-configured templates.
- Tweak: UI improved to show which page(s) Chart/Calculation(s) appear on.
- Fix: malfunctioning capability removed from the admin bar.
- Fix: broken images fixed for non-standard WordPress installs.
Note: duplicating charts/calculations within a single install is not a current capability. The independent and free Duplicate Post plugin will do this for you. Thanks to Riley for mentioning this!
How to use the new capabilities
- Ensure both the export and import WordPress installs are running GFChart v1.3.0.
- Use the standard Gravity Forms facilities to export and import the desired form. Any charts/calculations associated with that form will automatically be exported and imported alongside the form. No additional settings or configuration is required. (Find these functions under ‘Forms > Import/Export’).
- Remember that entries cannot be imported (unless you use the Gravity Forms Import Entries plugin from Gravity View). Hence new entries must be created for the imported form before charts/calculations will be displayed.
How to obtain a copy of v1.3.0
Existing customers with a valid license should update with 1-click via the WordPress Plugin dashboard on their website(s).
GFChart Plus has been launched and includes access to a pre-configured templates library. Existing GFChart Classic customers can upgrade to Plus via the your account page on this website (select ‘view licenses’).