GFChart v1.2.0 is now live. This feature release introduces support for Gravity Forms advanced survey fields, and a new average calculation.
- New: Bar and Pie charts for Gravity Forms Survey Likert, Radio Buttons, Rating, Drop Down and Ranking. Note checkbox and multi-select checkbox are not supported.
- New: calculation of average.
- Confirmed: full compatibility with Gravity Forms v2.0
Try it now!
Use this form to add data to the report below it.
- To take advantage of the advanced survey fields capability customers will require a copy of the Gravity Forms Survey Add-On (GF Developer License holders).
- GFChart is not compatible with checkbox and multi-select fields (both the standard and advanced survey versions). It is compatible with single Likerts, but not multiple-row or scoring Likerts.
- Bar chart segmentation is not possible with Gravity Forms advanced survey fields (a graph will be produced but not display correctly).
How to use the new capabilities
- Advanced survey fields: build a pie or bar chart as normal (note exceptions listed under ‘important details’ above).
- Calculation averages: when building or editing a ‘Calculation’; under the ‘select data’ tab, set the ‘calculation type’ to ‘avg’. Full instructions are here.
How to obtain a copy of v1.2.0
Existing customers may upgrade via the 1-click update on their WordPress plugins dashboard.