GFChart has been further enhanced with the release of v0.7.
- New: Vertical and Horizontal bar charts (using Google Charts and the friendly user interface)
- New: Stacking absolute and percent options
- New: auto scaling of the axis ticks
- Tweak: 100% compatible with WordPress v4.4
- Tweak: General clean up of internationalisation strings
- No change: full backwards compatibility with v0.53RC2.
v0.6 featured the release of a new user friendly design interface to replace fiddly shortcodes. This was only available for Pie charts but in this v0.7 release Google Bar charts have been introduced.
Horizontal bar charts have been introduced for the first time, including stacking and axis auto scaling.
Minimum requirements for v0.7
- WordPress v4.3, Gravity Forms v1.9, browsers compatible with Google Charts.
How to use v0.7?
- Navigate to Forms > Charts/Calculations.
- Press ‘Add new’ and follow the intuitive interface
- To insert into a post or page, press ‘Add Chart’ to the right of the ‘Add Media’ button.
- Watch the video above for a walk through demonstration of Bar charts.
- Watch the video for v0.6 for a walk through demonstration of Pie charts.
Currently no further instructions for using v0.7 are available. Instructions for the original legacy shortcode remain unchanged.
How to obtain a copy of v0.7
Existing customers with a valid license key activated on their website(s) will be notified via their plugin dashboard for a 1-click upgrade.
The Google Charts portions of the plugin are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.